Gotta Go CoMo is a fantastic resource for all things Columbia, MO. Visiting Columbia is an experience, and we’re excited to share everything from dining to festivals to parks with you. Columbia is a dynamic community and we invite you to join in that community here and to visit us in person!
About the Blog
- Columbia, Missouri – What You Unexpect! April 4, 2013
- Why We Love Columbia…and you should too! February 15, 2012
- Missouri Contemporary Ballet presents ‘Connectivity’ February 26, 2013
- Columbia Snapshot: Flavors May 17, 2013
- Roots ‘n Blues ‘n BBQ – 10K and Half Marathon August 3, 2012
- Welcome MSHSAA Wrestling Participants and Fans! February 18, 2014
- Missouri Contemporary Ballet presents Music in Motion February 17, 2014
- It’s Time to Fall in Love with Columbia February 14, 2014
- It’s Almost Time to True/False! February 7, 2014
- It’s a new year! What we’re pinning. January 17, 2014
- Lawn Mowers: If you are planning on landscaping a small area, y...
- tropicleanse all-natural cleanser: Ahaa, its good conversation about this article at ...
- Forrest: Everything is verry open with a really clear descr...
- Bee Removal Company Randpark Ridge: We're a group of volunteers and starting a new sch...
- It’s Almost Time to True/False! | Gotta Go CoMo: […] year, we gave you a few tips on how to m...
4th of July 2013 Art Art in the Park Artrageous Artrageous Fridays Autumn Boone County Fair Candy Factory Christmas Citizen Jane Film Festival Columbia Columbia Missouri Columbia Side Trip Concerts Cracker Dining Dinner Train Documentaries Fall Family Family Fun Family Fun Fest Farmers Market Festival Film Festival Fire in the Sky Food Truck Football Gameday Gifts Halloween History Holiday Holidays Hot Summer Nights Inside Columbia Main Squeeze Missouri Missouri Contemporary Ballet Missouri Theatre Mizzou Movies Music North VIllage Arts District Outdoor Outdoors Parks Patio Perche Creek Pinterest Ragtag Restaurants Roots n Blues SEC Shopping Sparky's Sports Summer Summerfest Sunflower Waffle Swimming Thanksgiving Theater The Blue Note The District Tigers Tourism Trails Travel True/False Film Festival Uniquely Columbia Uprise Wine Winter
- RT @pizzatreecomo: Shop local, eat leftovers for lunch, then come pizza party for dinner! Open 4-10pm tonight!!! 6 hours ago
- Are you Black Friday shopping today? Check out our local shops' great deals! 6 hours ago
- RT @VoxMag: Emerge from your Thanksgiving food coma, and get ready to rock out at tonight's @RoseMusicHall Turkey Jam. https://t.co/YZOX68V… 6 hours ago